Mr Corbett's Ghost & other stories

by Leon Garfield | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/28/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 28, 2008
Bought at my favourite 2nd hand bookshop

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This was on my themed release pile of bookcrossing books but as I won't get a chance to release before leaving the country it is being given to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009
Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 9 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Arts Centre - specific location in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the ghost walk sign.

Happy Halloween, and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, October 31, 2009