Zen and the Art of Poker

by Larry W. Phillips | Nonfiction |
Registered by Uncruliar of Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on 9/23/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Uncruliar from Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Not really sure why I ever picked this book up to be honest as I'm not a bhuddist and I don't play poker.

Journal Entry 2 by Uncruliar at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/24/2008 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

I thought this might be a bit obscure so I decided to release it at an OBCZ so that it can happily sit and rest until it catches somebody's eye. Tidied the shelf while I was there too.

Journal Entry 3 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, October 11, 2008
What a cool book, for me, and then to pass on to my son...he's at uni in Lincoln so needs things to do when not studying and partying!

ps. thanx Uncruliar, one of our growing band of supporters and shelf-fillers in Suffolk :)

Journal Entry 4 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 21, 2008
An interesting little book, more about living an enlightened 'Zen' life rather than poker per se...it didn't even tell me how to play! I will release in India, because I can!

Journal Entry 5 by BookGroupMan at Usha Bundela Hotel in Khujaraho, Madhya Pradesh India on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (10/21/2008 UTC) at Usha Bundela Hotel in Khujaraho, Madhya Pradesh India

Left in the hotel on a table with other books - safety in numbers?

Welcome to bookcrossing, enjoy :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, November 07, 2008
I found it on a table with other books in a reading corner in the Usha Bundela hotel. I thought it was a great idea and that it would be fun to bring all the way back to Canada.!
I don't play poker, so I probably will release it somewhere (not sure where yet) without reading it.

CAUGHT IN KHUJARAHO MADHYA PRADESH INDIA