Crow Lake

by Mary Lawson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bluenoser of Eymet, Aquitaine France on 9/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bluenoser from Eymet, Aquitaine France on Monday, September 22, 2008
One of a whole bag of books donated by a friend for the Phoenix Association Animal Rescue's Giant Book Sale fund-raiser in November.

Journal Entry 2 by bluenoser at Eymet, Aquitaine France on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (1/4/2012 UTC) at Eymet, Aquitaine France

I've received a second copy, so this is heading over to Nu-Knees, a Canadianaphile. NStoLS54 (also a Canadian) highly recommended it.

Released 9 yrs ago (1/4/2012 UTC) at Café de la Brasserie [Ex OBCZ/Fermé/Closed] in Eymet, Aquitaine France

Already been read by Nu-Knees, so I'll release this onto the OBCZ shelves this morning.

Journal Entry 4 by bluenoser at Eymet, Aquitaine France on Thursday, March 8, 2012
'Caught' by a book loving friend who will probably take it back to Scotland later this month.

Journal Entry 5 by hootsbooks at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2012
Caught up completely in the story and experienced range of emotion as I was swept along with it.