Cherry Cheesecake Murder

by Joanne Fluke | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 9780758202956 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 9/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 19, 2008
From the Publisher
There's no such thing as privacy in Lake Eden, but Hannah never thought things would go this far. Everyone has been telling her what to do ever since she got not one but two marriage proposals. Movie mania soon shoves Hannah's marriage dilemma into the background and even gives her cat a shot at stardom. The Cookie Jar serves as snack central with Main Street ented out for the week.Shestirs lots of fresh gossip, whipping up treats for cast and crew, including demanding director Dean Lawrence's …+ read moreThere's no such thing as privacy in Lake Eden, but Hannah never thought things would go this far. Everyone has been telling her what to do ever since she got not one but two marriage proposals. Movie mania soon shoves Hannah's marriage dilemma into the background and even gives her cat a shot at stardom. The Cookie Jar serves as snack central with Main Street ented out for the week.Shestirs lots of fresh gossip, whipping up treats for cast and crew, including demanding director Dean Lawrence's favourite-cherrycheesecake. Everything's on schedule until Dean demonstrates a suicide scene with a prop gun that turnsout to be all too real. As filming continues, Hannah.sifts through the clues, hoping against hope that the person responsible for Dean's death is half-baked enough to have made a mistake. When it happens, Hannah intends be there-ready to rewrite a killer's lethal script with the kind of quirky ending that can only happen in Lake Eden...

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 07, 2012
In this book of the series about small town baker, Hannah Swensen the movies are coming to town. There is a movie being shot here. When the director shoots himself with a proper gun that was just checked for safety Hannah just has to investigate.

Who could have or would have wanted to change the prop gun for a real one? Hannah and her sisters start their 'snooping' and of course, solve the crime before the police.

What is wrong with this book: The way Hannah has decided to not accept her two proposals for marriage is degrading for the two gents and why they would ever bother with her again is another question, especially when she seems also infatuated with the writer and former classmate, Ross. How can the police be this stupid? Hannah's mother who is supposed to be interfering should interfere and tell her daughter to stop the dangling act between Norman and Mike.

What is right and why I seem to be a masochist: I love Tracey, Andrea's daughter, this is a fluffy read, I like the setting and it is easy to solve the crime. I also like the smattering of recipes.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 03, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. She had read quite a few in this series and enjoyed them.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Hampton Inn in Birch Run, Michigan USA on Monday, November 11, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/10/2013 UTC) at Hampton Inn in Birch Run, Michigan USA

Left this on the coffee table of the Hampton Inn in Birch Run, MI. Hopefully whomever finds it enjoys it.