Blood Is Not Enough: 17 Stories of Vampirism

Registered by dave-and-jenn of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by dave-and-jenn from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 19, 2008
Duplicate. 17 stories of vampirism, including Carrion Comfort by Dan Simmons, a favourite author.

Journal Entry 2 by CHRIS-17 from Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 22, 2008
I plan to take this book to Egypt, read it and release it.

Journal Entry 3 by dave-and-jenn at Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (9/21/2008 UTC) at Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Given to my mum to take on holiday to Egypt, hopefully to be left there and to travel foreign lands!

Journal Entry 4 by CHRIS-17 from Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 09, 2008
Excellent read. I released this book in the Lobby Bar of the Fountain Le Jardin Hotel in Hurghada Egypt, I hope it will now travel to places new!
Released 07/10/2008 13:00:00 BX time

Journal Entry 5 by CHRIS-17 at Don't know yet ! in Hugharda, Red Sea Governorate Egypt on Thursday, October 09, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (10/7/2008 UTC) at Don't know yet ! in Hugharda, Red Sea Governorate Egypt

Very enjoyable book I hope it travels afar.