The Night Before Christmas (Little Golden Book)

by CLEMENT C. MOORE | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rosepetal2 of Belleville, Illinois USA on 9/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by rosepetal2 from Belleville, Illinois USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Hi! And welcome to Book Crossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing!
I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.
If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, rosepetal2, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy Book Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by rosepetal2 at Playground in Hurst, Illinois USA on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Released 15 yrs ago (12/24/2008 UTC) at Playground in Hurst, Illinois USA