Catch Me Before I Fall

by Rosie Childs | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ninkasi of Nashville, Tennessee USA on 9/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ninkasi from Nashville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Library bound - in great condition
To be mailed as an RABCK to princess-peapod

Journal Entry 2 by ninkasi at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, September 27, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/27/2008 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Mailed to princess-peapod as a "thank you" gift

Journal Entry 3 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, October 04, 2008
thanks again...love getting suprise books...especially wishlist ones : )

Journal Entry 4 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/14/2017 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

Sending off to a fellow bookcrosser in a effort to clean shelves & send books into the world!!!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster