The Two Mrs. Grenvilles

by Dominick Dunne | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by janey-canuck of Guelph, Ontario Canada on 9/14/2008
Journal Entry 1 by janey-canuck from Guelph, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 14, 2008
Registered for the 2008 Leap Into the Wild 366 Challenge

Released 12 yrs ago (9/14/2008 UTC) at TD Canada Trust, Brant and Upper Middle in Burlington, Ontario Canada

Left at the ATM.

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you're done so it can continue its journey. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, janey-canuck, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by amykramar from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 14, 2008
Hey, i just want you to know that i found this book and i am about to read it. thank you

CAUGHT IN BURLINGTON ON CANADA