The Haunting of Grade Three (Lucky Star)

by Grace Maccarone | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/14/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 14, 2008
Bought at the Red Cross book sale in Timaru

Journal Entry 2 by Lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This was on my themed release pile of bookcrossing books but as I won't get a chance to release before leaving the country it is being given to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009
Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 30, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a witch and her little grim reaper I encountered walking along Gloucester Street.

Happy Halloween, and hope you enjoy the book!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.