The Forgotten Garden

by Kate Morton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Lucy-bird of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 9/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Lucy-bird from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, September 12, 2008
Took a while to get into but a lovely book

Journal Entry 2 by Lucy-bird at Railway Station in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 12, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/12/2008 UTC) at Railway Station in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire United Kingdom

am planning on being at the station for the 3:20 train to b'ham but may be earlier or later, will leave on one of the benches

Journal Entry 3 by zenodus on Sunday, April 12, 2009
Wow! Great Book! My name is Kristy Franco and I actually got this book from a friend who had just come from London. She had found the book on a bench in Britain and was hesitant to pick it up, but when she did, she found a little note that said, "pick me up!" She read that it was registered at "bookcrossing.com" and read it while there. She gave it to me and I have read it. I loved it so much that I bought Kate Morton's first book and I have read that as well. I have passed the book onto my Mother and as we speak, it has found it's way to Tobago, West Indies (These are islands in the Caribbean). Great book, great concept. I will be sure to register one of my favourites on this site one day. It is such a wonderful idea....very exciting! Thank you and thanks to Kate Morton. Great book!!

CAUGHT IN VICTORIA GARDENS DIEGO MARTIN TRINIDAD WEST INDIES