No Greater Love

by Danielle Steele | Romance |
Registered by wingheartthumperwing of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 9/1/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Somehow ended up with two copies of this book. Will release either in the wild or in a bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by wingheartthumperwing at Waihi, Bay of Plenty New Zealand on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/1/2009 UTC) at Waihi, Bay of Plenty New Zealand

Mailed to skokgitt as a Surprise RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by skokgitt from Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Wednesday, September 16, 2009
What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much heartthumper for your kindness, I look forward to reading this book, and then releasing it to another lucky reader.
Kind regards, skokgitt.

Journal Entry 4 by skokgitt at Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Thursday, July 08, 2010
This was my first Danielle Steel book, I enjoyed the story very much and wasted so much time reading when i should have been doing other things, the storyline kept me hooked. Now I look forward to collecting and reading some other books by this author. I thank heartthumper very much for introducing me to this author.

Journal Entry 5 by skokgitt at Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Thursday, December 15, 2016
This book has been sitting waiting to be passed on, I have become a traitor to paper books and now have a kindle reader so all my REAL books are being donated to charities, given away to friends or dropped off at a Bookcrossing drop off point. This one is going to Kava Cafe in Waihi New Zealand on Saturday 17th December 2016 to add to their books for their customers all ready for the tourist season, hope the tourists will post on Bookcrossing. If you see any books on my bookshelf that you would like please contact me.