Mission Gamma: Twilight Bk. 1

by David R. George III | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 8/29/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, August 29, 2008
A Star Trek: Deep Space Nine book set after the Dominion War.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, December 13, 2009
A very enjoyable book, much better than the usual Captain Insert-name-of-choice encounters aliens, fights aliens, defeats aliens. This is the first of four and I'm going to start looking for book two as I want to know what happens next! I think, however, that the book won't mean a great deal to anyone who isn't familiar with the TV series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 13, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (8/14/2012 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up on Tuesday night.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Mecu at -- Trains, Tube, Buses --, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2013
For a Star Trek fan this was a great find at the Camel & Artichoke.

Journal Entry 5 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Thursday, June 18, 2020
I guess, if it had been less time from watching DS9, I'd have enjoyed this more. I had forgotten surprisingly much but some of it came back while reading. Maybe I should re-watch the series before reading more DS9 novels. :) Nevertheless - at least I finally read the book!