Three Men in a Boat (Penguin Popular Classics)

by Jerome K. Jerome | Humor |
Registered by DitteL of Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on 8/29/2008
Journal Entry 1 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Friday, August 29, 2008
I'm wondering if I ever get around to reading this book. But for now it will go on mount TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I did find time to read this book and I'm glad I did. The book tells the tale of three extremely lazy men who work hard not to work at all. They take a boat trip up the river Thames and on the way the narrator J. tells other stories from his life most of them includes 'water'.

All in all, a very pleasent read which made me want to take a boat trip up the river Thames myself.

This book will me mailed to LeishaCamden today as part of a trade

Journal Entry 3 by DitteL at Frederiksberg, København Amt Denmark on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (9/23/2008 UTC) at Frederiksberg, København Amt Denmark

Mailed from the postoffice at 'Frederiksberg Centret' to LeishaCamden in Norway as part of a trade.

Happy Reading :0)

Journal Entry 4 by wingLeishaCamdenwing from Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, September 25, 2008
This arrived in the mail from Denmark today, along with another book. Thank you so much, Ditte! I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the book you got in trade - I thought you would. :-)

I've heard many good things about this book, so I want to read it myself to see if it's as good as everyone says. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 06, 2015
I still have this book ... !! Shame on me. It's been read and enjoyed though. Definitely worth reading. :-) Now it will travel with me to the 2015 BookCrossing convention in Oxford, England, to hopefully find a new reader there. Sorry for keeping the book for so long, DitteL ... !

Released 5 yrs ago (4/11/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Releasing this as part of the book buffet at this year's BookCrossing convention! :-)

Journal Entry 7 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
I found it on the book table. Thank you.

edit Jag har glömt skriva om boken men läste den i april 2016 och ger den en 8:a. Sen glömde jag releasa den också men sån't händer.

Journal Entry 8 by gunmarga at Hörby, Skåne Sweden on Monday, May 23, 2016
Ett Betty-val. Tack så mycket hingrald för den snabba leveransen. Jag är mycket nöjd över att jag lyckades välja just denna för jag länge önskat att få läsa den.

Edit 6 Nov 2016: Three men in a boat and a dog, it can go well, but not in this story. There are J, George and Harris who is planning a trip on the River Thames with the dog Montmorency. J is the narrator. Everything is very tedious in planning what clothes and what food they should have with them. The book describes not only the adventure on the Thames, but the story describes many other events. There are a lot of humor if you like the special English humor.I liked the story,

Journal Entry 9 by gunmarga at Surprise!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 20, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/1/2016 UTC) at Surprise!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

The book will be send together with something more. I hope you'll like it. Trevlig läsning. Nice reading
It is nice and fun to send out a surpricegift.

Boken skickas 1:e December och ingår i Advents utmaningen 2016
samt i Håll böckerna i rörelse sept-dec utmaningen 2016

Journal Entry 10 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Thank you so much for your surprise gift to me, gunmarga! This book, a bar of chocolate and a box of miniature Christmas decorations. The decorations are just perfect for a tiny Christmas tree which we bought a week ago from a Christmas Fair. The chocolate I am saving for Christmas. Thank you for thinking of me. I am very grateful.

Journal Entry 11 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, June 23, 2018
Quite humorous!

Journal Entry 12 by wingchamonix44wing at Firezone Benzinepomp in Goor, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, June 23, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (6/24/2018 UTC) at Firezone Benzinepomp in Goor, Overijssel Netherlands

Book will be left on top of a petrol pump.

Hallo daar, gelukkige vinder!
Wat leuk dat je op deze pagina bent komen kijken. Als je dit leest, heb je een boek gevonden, zomaar een onverwacht kadootje van mij voor jou... Veel plezier ermee! Hierbij trouwens wat spelregels mbt bookcrossing:

1. Het zou fijn zijn als je meldt dat het veilig bij jou is. Dat mag gewoon in het Nederlands.
2. Daarna kun je het boek gaan lezen en als je wilt nog eens schrijven wat je ervan vond.
3. Mag het boek verder reizen, geef het dan door aan iemand anders, of laat het zomaar ergens weer achter, liefst op een veilige, droge plek. Je kunt via de bookcross-site ook weer melden waar je het hebt neergelegd, zodat anderen ernaar op zoek kunnen gaan...
TIP: Als je het boek op zijn reis wilt volgen, dan kun je je het beste aanmelden als nieuwe bookcrosser (www.bookcrossing.com). Het is erg leuk om erachter te komen hoe het met 'jouw' boek op z'n reis verder gaat!!
Ik zou het erg leuk vinden als je mij
chamonix44 dan opgeeft als referent. Voor Nederlandse uitleg kun je terecht op de volgende site: www.bookcrossing.nl

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.