She's No Princess (Avon Romantic Treasure)

by Laura Lee Guhrke | Romance |
Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 8/29/2008
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Friday, August 29, 2008
A Royal Pain...

The illegitimate daughter of a prince and a notorious courtesan, Lucia has been confined to schools and convents for most of her life. But that hasn't stopped her from causing one scandal after another. Exasperated, her royal father decides that his exquisite hellion of a daughter must be married immediately. And Sir Ian Moore, Britain's most proper diplomat, is the perfect man to choose her a groom.

Diplomacy, not matchmaker, is Ian's forte, but he vows to get Lucia married off as soon as possible so that he may return to his real duties. Yet, despite an abundance of very eager, worthwhile candidates, none is a match for Lucia's spirit and fire. And the more time Ian spends with the infuriating beauty, the more reluctant he is to marry her off. Could it be that he has already found Lucia the perfect husband...and it is Ian himself?

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 at BookBox, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 30, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (11/4/2008 UTC) at BookBox, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases

BookXerpting nr 4, EnJoy your book

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 10, 2008
Received from Nickel27 via the BookXperts exchange. Thank You, Nickel, looks like it's a lovely read! :)

CAUGHT IN LINZ OBERÖSTERREICH AUSTRIA

Journal Entry 4 by kalise from St. Florian bei Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Monday, November 10, 2008
Whoops, forgot to log in so let me do this again. "anonymous finder" is of course me - kalise. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by kalise from St. Florian bei Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Monday, December 01, 2008
A fun, but fluffy read! I was surprised I chose Guhrke, though, because I expected an "innocent" fairy tale of some sort for young adults, based on having read only the first page. Hehe. I've only read another book by Guhrke before. Not sure what it is about the ending in both books that doesn't entirely convince me. But overall, very entertaining! Thanks for sharing, Nickel.

Journal Entry 6 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, June 04, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/4/2009 UTC) at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria

Taking the book with me to London next week to pass on to my friend maccanena in a controlled release! :-)

Journal Entry 7 by maccanena at Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
A fun and different romance novel. Not very memorable, but entertaining enough.

Got it from kalise about a year ago, about time I journal it!

Journal Entry 8 by maccanena at Bench in Wolsey Place in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/24/2010 UTC) at Bench in Wolsey Place in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom

Left in a bench by the entrance near Sainsbury's.