The Book of Strange New Things: A Novel

by Michel Faber | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055341884X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/1/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 1, 2014
A generous neighbor donated 15 adult books (two bags), many of them new hardcover books, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). This book was one of those donated.

Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 13, 2015

Released 8 yrs ago (8/15/2015 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by merope33 at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 14, 2015
Picked up at the twinbrook LFL earlier today

Journal Entry 4 by merope33 at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (5/16/2023 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I picked this up at the LFL near my house...years ago. It's pretty clear I am not going to get around to reading it, so it's going back so that hopefully it will find a new home.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving this book to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 9, 2024

Released 5 mos ago (2/9/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The author's name contains the word AB.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at MOD Pizza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 16, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (3/16/2024 UTC) at MOD Pizza in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at today's BCinDC meetup!

----------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. Book is a town in the Louisiana region of United States.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by krin511 at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 17, 2024
Selected from the March 2024 BCinDC meeting!