My Losing Season: A Memoir

by pat conroy | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0553381903 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/19/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 19, 2014
I selected this book from The Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc., an organization whose mission it is to put books into the hands of those who want them.

Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word SEASON.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 27, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 28, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (10/28/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my dental hygienist. :D

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!