by Michael Crichton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by j9burns of Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey USA on 8/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by j9burns from Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I really didn't like this book, but it's not my genre. I didn't find too many characters sympathetic, and this was a difficult read for me.

Journal Entry 2 by noona62 from Wood Ridge, New Jersey USA on Thursday, August 28, 2008
To be read & released.

Journal Entry 3 by noona62 from Wood Ridge, New Jersey USA on Thursday, September 11, 2008
I thought this was pretty good. His usual stuff.

Sending as a RABCK.

Journal Entry 4 by eeyore75 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, November 17, 2008
His untimely death is so sad...looking forward to reading one of his last works. (there's one more they're going to publish next year)

Journal Entry 5 by eeyore75 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Finally got around to this one. I liked it, but it didn't seem to wrap up well enough for me. And I agree, I was not sympathetic to too many characters!

Journal Entry 6 by eeyore75 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, February 16, 2010
mailed to ciloma today

Journal Entry 7 by ciloma from Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, February 23, 2010
This one came in the mail today. Thanx a bunch!

Journal Entry 8 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Monday, June 11, 2018
Typical Michael Crichton. I enjoyed the read and not too much was way out of my understanding. It very much could have been though! It did bring up some pretty scary aspects to all this genetic stuff. So sad that the almighty dollar is more important than people anymore.

Journal Entry 9 by ciloma at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/26/2018 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to iwillrejoice

Journal Entry 10 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, June 30, 2018
Arrived safely in Florida today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 11 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Well, as I now have 2 copies of this, I'll be moving this one on ASAP. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 12 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Publix in Orangetree, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/25/2019 UTC) at Publix in Orangetree, Florida USA

Left at the Publix. Happy travels, little book!

To the finder: If you find this book, it is yours to read, keep, or release! Please leave a journal entry so that I can follow this book's journey. Happy reading!