Night Prayers

by P. D. Cacek | Horror |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/21/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 21, 2008
Bought off a library sale shelf. This was a previous library book but in excellent condition.

But survival is more of a long shot than ever once Allison gets on the bad side of a catty coven of exotic dancers... all of them vengeful vampires.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, September 08, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/8/2008 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to princess-peapod's vampire bookbox. Hope it's enjoyed!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Taking out of princess-peapod's Vampire Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 16, 2010
Book Description: One moment 37-year-old Allison is crying in her tequila in a country-western joint; the next, she's a vampire. After coming to her senses about how to survive as the newbie undead, she meets up with a Bible-thumping street preacher with a wild hair up his tail, vampire shapeshifters who do erotic animal acts in a sleazy pit of a bar, the "furvert" clientele who drool over them, an aging Jewish-mother type named Miriam ("is this a vampire we got here or a whole ferstinkena zoo?"), and various other bizarre inhabitants of southern California nightlife.

My Review: This was an interesting story, I thought it was a paranormal romance, it's more of a horror story. I enjoy both of those, so it worked for me! It's different from some of the horror stuff I usually read, because it had a bit of dark humor that runs through it.

I can't believe that I have had this book two years! Sorry it took me so long to read it. I used to tell myself I would try and read all Bookcrossing books in one year, now I am lucky to do it in two years. (sigh)

Reserved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
Putting this book into laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 6 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This book enjoyed a brief stop in San Jose, California before continuing its travels in laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by Greyflank at Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, September 18, 2011
taken from laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by Greyflank at Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, October 27, 2013
Not so bad, but not so great... interesting ending. Not what I expected.

I did get a kick, tho- seeing my fellow Furries depicted.

Journal Entry 9 by Greyflank at Emcon FM Bookshelf in Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/27/2013 UTC) at Emcon FM Bookshelf in Brick, New Jersey USA

This is a Memorial Release For Teddy Sexton.

Teddy passed away July 24, 2012. Since then, I've given myself the job of spreading the books he left behind as his they were his ashes. Not all of the books I'm releasing during this time were his; but the bulk have been. I still have many, many of his books left to share.

Getting a little overtime today, but I figure someone in the building today might like this. Left by the water fountain.

To the finder of this book, please enjoy it. Please share it with someone. Please help it travel. Thanks!