The Jungle Book, Just So Stories

by Rudyard Kipling | Children's Books |
Registered by Deeozpq4kids of Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on 8/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Deeozpq4kids from Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, August 19, 2008
G’day Kid’s, Parents, Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles and Teachers
So you’ve found a BookCrossing book ‘in the wild’ and taken the time to check out what it’s all about. - - - Good on you! Books have fierce competition from television and computers. Everyone, especially kids, need to be encouraged to read more books in this day and age. Finding one adds to the fun. This is the reason I cadge books of all kinds off everyone I know and buy as many books as I can afford at garage sales and then leave them all over town.
Thank you for coming here to the BookCrossing site. I hope you join and get as much fun out of BookCrossing as my husband and I do. It’s free and confidential, and spam-free too.
If you do join up, please indicate that you were referred by Deeozpq4kids. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.)
By making a JOURNAL ENTRY you will let me know that this book has been caught whether you have read it or not.
When it’s time to pass the book on, leave it “in the wild” (a public place) but before you do, please make a RELEASE NOTE.
BookCrossing is a good thing.
Cheers
Deeozpq4kids.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJawjBlueHeelerwing at Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Another one found in My Favorite Human's book stash. One she forgot to release years ago. Now it can roam free.

Journal Entry 3 by wingJawjBlueHeelerwing at Bathurst - random locations in Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, January 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/22/2021 UTC) at Bathurst - random locations in Bathurst, New South Wales Australia

I'm a dog who is helping my Dry Nosed Upright to send books off into the wild. We go for walks and she releases them.