Tentmaker

by Clay Reynolds | Westerns |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 17, 2008
Got this at work from the shelves where we keep books publishers have sent us. I took this one to make room on the shelves, and because a friend lives near Gettysburg and this would make a good release there.

After the Civil War, the country had little use for Gil Hooley...

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Baltimore, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 23, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/24/2008 UTC) at Baltimore, Maryland USA

Giving to MaryZee at the meetup for release up in Gettysburg some time. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 24, 2008
Thanks Katekintail! Looking forward to releasing this in Gettysburg this fall, although I may wait till the weather cools off some. I'm envisioning a living history encampment for this one, perhaps leaning against a tent :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaryzeewing at Dobbin House restaurant in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 04, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/4/2008 UTC) at Dobbin House restaurant in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left this on a bench out front, on the walkway near the parking lot near the fall display. But I don't think it was there very long. There were a couple of ladies sitting across the way, and I believe they picked it up after I left.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, December 17, 2008