When I Think Of You (Zebra Contemporary Romance)

by Liz Ireland | Romance |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 8/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, August 17, 2008
Wedding columnist Celia Snowden considers fellow journalist Davis Smith her best buddy and default date, her very last single friend who''ll always be there for her--won't he? Davis, however, is head-over-heels in love with Celia. He's determined to get over it, but he just can't seem to get her out of his mind. What's Mr. Nice Guy to do when his dream girl only wants to date nightmares?

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/20/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Ladiibbug
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by ladiibbug from Paradise, California USA on Wednesday, August 27, 2008
8/26/08 Another surprise RABCK from Noumena12! Thanks alot, I like Liz Ireland ;-) - TBR

Journal Entry 4 by ladiibbug from Paradise, California USA on Thursday, April 23, 2009
4/23/09 Light, fun & entertaining, this book set in Portland, Oregon, where I lived for a good part of my life, was a nice trip down memory lane.

Celia and Davis are co-workers at a newspaper and best buddies ... and Davis is secretly in love with Celia. When Celia's tightly wound and not-so-nice best friend, a TV newswoman, becomes engaged to be married, Celia is dragged into the never-ending shopping trips, wedding discussions, etc. Celia begins to long for her own HEA.

I liked the supporting characters, especially Davis's goofy houseguest, Corky.

Journal Entry 5 by ladiibbug at Paradise, California USA on Thursday, May 14, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/14/2009 UTC) at Paradise, California USA