On the Road

by Jack KEROUAC | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ruth013 of Frodsham, Cheshire United Kingdom on 4/13/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Ruth013 from Frodsham, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 13, 2003
unread

Journal Entry 2 by fireblossom from Murfreesboro, Tennessee USA on Friday, September 19, 2003
Thanks so much for sending me this book. I'm reading it now and will keep it moving when I'm finished with it.

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Friday, October 10, 2003
Got this book in the mail today. Thanks fireblossom! Can't wait to read it. This is one of those classic books I've been wanting to read since forever.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, October 21, 2007
I can't believe I've had this book for so long! Anyway, I finally read it. The writing style reminded me of Hunter S. Thompson. It's a great book - full of hope and excitement and discovery. I just read an article about this book (it's the 50th anniversary) that described it as having an undertone of sadness and loss. I think that's true - especially considering the end of the book.

Saving this one to put in a bookbox headed my way.

Releasing into FeralReader's Wish-Come-True bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by Bluestocking88 from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Taken out of the Wish-come-true bookbox. Thanks Morgail--I've keep meaning to read this.