Four Blind Mice

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ladybug74 of Dothan, Alabama USA on 8/15/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Friday, August 15, 2008
From the back of the book:
On the verge of resigning from the D.C. police force, Detective Alex Cross knows he can't refuse this case. His partner John Sampson has a friend who has been framed for murder and is facing the gas chamber. His accusers? The United States Army. As a new woman in Cross's life brings him hope in the face of a devastating loss at home, Cross and Sampson go up against codes of honor and silence and three ruthless killers. But a bigger threat lies in wait: their controller, a lethal genius who will introduce Cross to new depths of terror... the last of THE FOUR BLIND MICE.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You have found a bookcrossing book! I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did. If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Please take a moment to leave a journal entry to let me know where you found this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. After you read the book, please come back and let me know what you thought about it and what you will do with the book when you finish with it. You may come back any time to read where this book has traveled and what others thought about it. Thank you for letting me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by ladybug74 at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, September 06, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/6/2008 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

released into sweetsangria's "I See a Tree" bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Came home in my "I see a tree" bookbox. Not something I will read so I will pass it along or release it soon.

Journal Entry 4 by sweetsangria at Bridgeport village in Tualatin, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 01, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/28/2009 UTC) at Bridgeport village in Tualatin, Oregon USA

Left next to the candy store at Bridgeport village.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Found the book sitting outside of my work.

CAUGHT IN TIGARD OREGON USA