Take My Breath Away

by Tina Donahue | Romance |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 8/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, August 10, 2008
Rock My World
As a former Marine-turned-Hollywood director, Cole Ryder's faced many challenges, but none like this. To research his latest film, he's spending three full days (and nights) in a lush, tropical paradise with sensual survival expert Ariel Leigh, and-according to her protective, wealthy uncle-Cole is not to seduce her, romance her, or in any way touch her...not even when she oh-so-casually removes her shirt to show him how it can be used to trap fish...not even when she oh-so-uninhibitedly bathes under a waterfall...not even when her unexpected kisses and playful pillow talk just beg him to take her in his arms under a canopy of stars. For paradise, this is starting to feel a lot like torture... Ariel knows her doting uncle only wants her to have a real man who's worthy of her, right down to his tender, faithful heart. Until Cole, Ariel was pretty sure such a guy didn't exist. But there's no denying what she sees in Cole's gaze whenever she's near, and why she's determined to give him one last test to see if he's the one. Oh baby, bring it on. 'Cause this former Marine isn't about to let Ariel leave his heart or his life. He's out to prove that he is the man to take her breath away...now and for the rest of their seriously sexy lives...

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at Romance VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/16/2008 UTC) at Romance VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

On the way to SimplyCee
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by SimplyCee from Baltimore, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Thanks!
----------------
December 3, 2008: This book didn't do much for me. I found myself not liking the heroine at all. I thought she was annoying and couldn't understand why Cole would want to be around her.