Lucky Charm

by Carly Phillips | Romance |
Registered by wingbartonzwing of Bellevue, Washington USA on 8/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbartonzwing from Bellevue, Washington USA on Sunday, August 10, 2008
From Amazon:

Journal Entry 2 by wingbartonzwing from Bellevue, Washington USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2008
sent to noumena12 for the romance vbb at BookObsessed

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Thanks so much!

Long ago, as revenge on a Corwin who stole her son's fiancée, a witch proclaimed an eternal curse that every Corwin male who married for love would be destined to lose his woman and his fortune…
Derek thought he could outsmart the long-standing Corwin curse by breaking up with Gabrielle, his first love—and marrying someone else. Now, divorced and broke, all he has left is his teenage daughter and a healthy respect for ancient sorcery. But then Gabrielle returns, determined to defeat the curse and rekindle their passion. But will her stubborn streak and her unwavering love be the lucky charm Derek so desperately needs?

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 at BookMooch.Com in BookMooch.com, BookMooch.com -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 18, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/18/2008 UTC) at BookMooch.Com in BookMooch.com, BookMooch.com -- Controlled Releases

Mailed on 10/3/2008 to Missouri via BookMooch.com

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Arrived in Missouri safe and sound from Ohio via Bookmooch.com. Cannot wait to read this. Thanks so much to noumena12 for sending this to me.

CAUGHT IN GREENTOP MO USA

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, December 12, 2008
I caught the book from BookMooch.com. The book is an advance copy. It's in excellent condition. I'm the second borrower and ready to pass it on to someone else to enjoy.

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE NM USA

Journal Entry 7 by dlsagg52 from Park Forest, Illinois USA on Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Came from Donna in NM. First time I ever read an advance copy what they call an "in progress" edition. I must say, much as I love Carly Phillips, I was disappointed in this newer book. I don't know if the editor really makes the author or what.

Journal Entry 8 by dlsagg52 at Beloit, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/7/2009 UTC) at Beloit, Ohio USA

Releasing through Book Mooch to Ohio.