The Mitfords: Letters Between Six Sisters

by Charlotte Mosley | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by LeighBCD on 8/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, August 10, 2008
I have wanted to read this for a while but realised I needed it to come out in paperback otherwise my hands would drop from the weight of the book. Now in paperback so I am looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, October 05, 2008
I am so pleased I withheld the temptation to read a biography of the Mitford Sisters. This collection of their letters is so much more interesting since it is them who tell the story of their lives. A great book, very fascinating indeed. I read most of the book on a flight from Bangkok to London enabling me to luxuriate in the story of their lives at length.

I will release this book into the wild for someone else to find - it is too heavy to trade this.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 06, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (10/6/2008 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it - welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, October 06, 2008
going to read the Mitfords and set it loose again - maybe in India when I travel there next week

CAUGHT IN LONDON, SW4 ENGLAND