Private Demon

by Lynn Viehl | Romance |
Registered by Eva-Ajna of Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada on 8/9/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Eva-Ajna from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada on Saturday, August 09, 2008
What's it like to be or hang out with a vampire? Find out!

Journal Entry 2 by Eva-Ajna at Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada on Friday, August 29, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/24/2008 UTC) at Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Dear correspondent:

It's sent. Have fun with it!!

Journal Entry 3 by Scruffykaz from Rainham, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, September 11, 2008
Received today! Looking forward to reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Scruffykaz at Sidcup, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (4/15/2012 UTC) at Sidcup, Kent United Kingdom

I seem to remember enjoying the first book in this series when I read it some years ago so I decided to try the next book in the series - this one.

Predictably it ended up at the the bottom of my "tbr" pile and I came across it whilst sorting out my book shelves. I wasn't sure what kind of reading mood I was in so I decided to give it a go.

It isn't as good as I thought/hoped it would be. It is "okay" but definitely not a page-turner! I've decided to call it a day with this book as I have so many other books on my TBR pile that "okay" just isn't good enough! I'm about half way through and I could struggle on 'til the end but why waste my time when there are so many other great books out there waiting to be read!!

Putting into bookbox so that it can continue it's journey

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, August 05, 2012
Taken from Suruffykaz's book box, as Mt TBR is massive it may take me a while to get to this.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 08, 2016
Got to this at last !
An OK read, I should have read the first in the series first I would have enjoyed it more I think.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, March 23, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/28/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now going to the winner of the Annual Clearance Sweeps, hope you get lots interesting books :-)

Journal Entry 8 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 02, 2020