My Capitol Secrets

by Rita Jenrette | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 0553201905 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 3/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, March 28, 2009
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy! If you like, you can mention me, booklady331, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 04, 2018
This is a personal story of the wife of a Congressman in the late 70's early 80's. The debauchery that when on at that time is shocking. I wonder what it is like now. This is a story of bribery, lying, drinking, cheating, corruption, and hypocrisy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/5/2018 UTC) at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy!