Sweetsmoke

by David Fuller | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Suetu of San Francisco, California USA on 8/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Suetu from San Francisco, California USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Picked up through some publishing source...

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 07, 2008
This was offered up at the San Francisco BookCrossing meeting I attended tonight, and it sounded interesting enough that I grabbed it, even though I clearly don't need another book in my Mt. TBR and I'm in serious danger of my luggage going over-weight on the trip home. I'm sure I'll also be able to find an appropriate place to release it when I'm finished, too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, December 10, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/10/2010 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/22/2012 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I pulled this book from the Book Exchange shelf to share with my BC-in-DC friends as part of our "first sentences" exchange at our holiday party.

Journal Entry 5 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 23, 2019
Looks like I ended up with this book back in 2012. It's been sitting on my bottom shelf of Mt. TBR all this time, so I think it's time to make room and let it go free to find a new reader.

Journal Entry 6 by wingKateKintailwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Friday, June 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2019 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

This was on Mt. TBR for so long. It is time it finds someone who has more time to read it. Taking this to a BCinDC meetup so that it might find a new home! I hope that it is enjoyed :-)

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, June 17, 2019
Caught at the BCinDC meetup today.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSpatialwing at ABC Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 27, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (6/27/2019 UTC) at ABC Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Adding to the 2nd restart of the repeatedly astray ABC Bookbox.

Good luck little box!

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Journal Entry 9 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2019
Received from Spatial as part of a generous offer to help me restart the ABC bookbox. Thank you so much!