When You Are Engulfed in Flames

by David Sedaris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Ladyjanet of Normal, Illinois USA on 8/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Ladyjanet from Normal, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008
I've heard David Sedaris live, and he read a couple of these stories. I can hear his voice when I read, and this is just another wonderful book in a long line of them. In person, he's very charming, has a sweet little boy smile, and you know that underneath is this wit that won't hesitate to put the next stupid thing out of your mouth into his next book.

Journal Entry 2 by Ladyjanet from Normal, Illinois USA on Thursday, August 07, 2008
Off to msjoanna vis bookobsessed VBB

Journal Entry 3 by msjoanna from Columbia, Missouri USA on Thursday, August 21, 2008
I'm a big fan of Sedaris's books and have made my way through most of his other books this year. Looking forward to this one!

Released 10 yrs ago (3/5/2009 UTC) at mailed to my birthday buddy, Birthday RABCK Challenge -- Controlled Releases

I've been given an audio version of this book, so have decided to release the hard copy to my birthday buddy. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Thank you! Can't wait to read!

Journal Entry 6 by sweetsangria at Forest Grove, Oregon USA on Monday, October 17, 2011
I have enjoyed everything that I have read from Sedaris. Some great laugh out loud moments.

Journal Entry 7 by sweetsangria at Forest Grove, Oregon USA on Monday, October 17, 2011
Gave to a friend to read.