The Boys from Brazil

by Ira Levin | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by owlet of Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on 4/11/2003
Journal Entry 1 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Friday, April 11, 2003
Haven't read it yet - bought it at a book market.

Journal Entry 2 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Monday, February 19, 2007
Wow! This is one of the few books that made me drop everything and keep on reading. I neglected the household and even my one-year old son, just to finish this book today ;-)
A fascinating story, about the Nazi hunter Liebermann who gets a tip about a crazy story involving Dr. Mengele (aka "The Angel of Death") and six former SS men, off to kill 94 eldery men in several countries. The tip giver is a young man, unfortunately found by Mengele and his gang and murdered while on the phone with Liebermann.

What follows is a hunt for the reason off the killings and a way to stop them. I won't say much more about it, you will have to read it yourself! I'll see if my boyfriend wants to read it.

Journal Entry 3 by owlet at De Pannekoekenmolen in Gulpen, Limburg Netherlands on Saturday, July 21, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (7/21/2007 UTC) at De Pannekoekenmolen in Gulpen, Limburg Netherlands

During a mini-meeting!

Journal Entry 4 by wingiiwiwing from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Ik heb het boek van de meeting meegenomen vanwege het leuke label. Nu dat gescant is, kan het weer verder. Ik heb het boek al eens gelezen namelijk, en ook de film gezien.

Journal Entry 5 by wingiiwiwing at Ennis bus and train station in Ennis, Co. Clare Ireland on Monday, July 30, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (8/1/2007 UTC) at Ennis bus and train station in Ennis, Co. Clare Ireland