Cold Comfort Farm (Essential Penguin)

by Stella Gibbons | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jillbe of Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom on 8/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by jillbe from Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Swapped with member of readitswapit.co.uk.

Released 11 yrs ago (8/17/2008 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending onto suedo, NSSSBS recipient, enjoy:0)

Journal Entry 3 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Monday, September 01, 2008
Part of a brilliant NSS parcel, thanks heaps for all my gooides. Just right to make me feel better while I'm at home with a bug.
I'll put more when I'm feeling a bit more human, but thanks loads, it was a lovely parcel.

Journal Entry 4 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 01, 2010
A strange read, I kept being tempted to give up, but was just curious enough to keep going. I'm not sure it was worth keeping going, but I did finish it, adn it was gently entertaining throughout.
I'll be sending this on to a BCUK extra exchange recipient

Journal Entry 5 by bigcurlyloz from Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Arrived today - thank you!!

Journal Entry 6 by bigcurlyloz at Hilton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 30, 2015
This was much more enjoyable than I thought it would be - I'm not sure why. Very funny.