The Faery Reel: Tales From the Twilight Realm

by edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by appaloosatb of Rochester, Minnesota USA on 8/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Monday, August 04, 2008
I am trying to clean up my bookshelf and get everything sorted and registered. This book is "to be read" and was either received through paperbackswap.com, given to me by a friend or family member, or purchased at the local bookstore.

Journal Entry 2 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Thursday, December 04, 2008
Fun collection!

Journal Entry 3 by appaloosatb at Reverse Wishlist Relay, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 04, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/4/2008 UTC) at Reverse Wishlist Relay, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

Mailing to Tribe. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Thursday, December 11, 2008
Arrived safe and sound! Thanks for sending!

Journal Entry 5 by Tribefan at Sweeps, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (9/26/2013 UTC) at Sweeps, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

BookObsessed Sweeps book going to nimrodiel! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, September 30, 2013
This got here safely!

Journal Entry 7 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, January 20, 2019
I took my time reading this. I read one or two stories a day and stretched out the pleasure of its contents. Even though this is an older anthology, I only stumbled on one I had previously read, a poem by Neil Gaiman. This had stories written by some of my favorite fantasy writers in it. If you can't tell, I really enjoyed it. I don't know why I let it sit on my TBR so long...

Journal Entry 8 by wingnimrodielwing at McGaw Care Center & Frank Foster Pavilion in Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, January 20, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/20/2019 UTC) at McGaw Care Center & Frank Foster Pavilion in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left on a bookshelf on the third floor.