The Farm

by Clarence L. Cooper | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Rivercassini of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Rivercassini from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 04, 2008
Wimbledon library was holding a grand book sale this morning, selling adult fiction paperbacks for 10p each. I couldn't resist buying a dozen or so, (almost) purely for releasing/passing on. I've have bought more if I hadn't had to carry them all the way home.

Journal Entry 2 by Rivercassini at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 09, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/12/2008 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Rivercassini - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

Rivercassini

Journal Entry 3 by Jinglefish from Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, September 20, 2008
Picked up from the table today at the lunchtime meetup.