The Birth of Venus: A Novel

by Sarah Dunant | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by GrannyAnn of West Henrietta, New York USA on 8/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by GrannyAnn from West Henrietta, New York USA on Friday, August 01, 2008
A book I really enjoyed. The historical period was one I didn't know too much about and there was quite a bit of detail.

Sending as part of MarysGirl's Virtual Historical Fiction Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by GrannyAnn at Henrietta, New York USA on Friday, August 01, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/2/2008 UTC) at Henrietta, New York USA

Sending to ladybug74. (I love the little bally book hand off)

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Friday, August 08, 2008
Received in today's mail as part of Marysgirl's historical fiction virtual bookbox. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Monday, February 09, 2009
The first chapter of this book really drew me in, but starting with the second chapter I really started to lose interest quickly. The story itself seemed interesting, but there was something about this book that just didn't hold my attention. I will not give this book a number rating because I don't think I read enough of it to give it a fair rating.

Journal Entry 5 by ladybug74 at USPS, USPS -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/12/2009 UTC) at USPS, USPS -- Controlled Releases

mailed to a fellow frugalreader.com member in TN