Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia

by Elizabeth Gilbert | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by spuddossis of Garfield, New Jersey USA on 8/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by spuddossis from Garfield, New Jersey USA on Friday, August 01, 2008
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by spuddossis from Garfield, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 22, 2009
Read most of this, and although it has some interesting insights, overall it's just not my cup of tea. Saving this now for a surprise RABCK. This book and a few others are on a fellow BCers wishlist. I've got two more to read for this RABCK and off they'll go. I'm having so much fun getting this all together for the surprise.

Journal Entry 3 by spuddossis at Garfield, New Jersey USA on Thursday, July 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/2/2009 UTC) at Garfield, New Jersey USA

Surprise! Enjoy, ComradeCamper! I've had so much fun anticipating surprising you with these books from your wishlist! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by ComradeCamper from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, July 11, 2009
And what a surprise it was! Thanks ever so much, spud!

I've heard so much about this book and have been wanting to read it for quite awhile. Someone had already sent me a copy in Spanish, but somehow I just put it off......hoping, I guess, that I'd get a chance to read it in English first.
The Spanish version is right this moment sitting on my bed, as a matter of fact. But I think -- just this once! -- that I'll take the easy way out. Maybe I'll *only* read this book in English, but at least I'll read it first in English.

Journal Entry 5 by ComradeCamper at Sleep Inn in Traverse City, Michigan USA on Friday, September 25, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/25/2009 UTC) at Sleep Inn in Traverse City, Michigan USA

On a table in the very back of the breakfast room

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, November 07, 2009
I picked up this book as I ate breakfast at a hotel. I had never heard of Book Crossing so it was fun to find it and realize that I could become part of a chain of readers in the life of this book. I found the book to be only "so-so" reading, but I'm happy to pass it on to the next traveler.

CAUGHT IN TRAVERSE CITY MICHIGAN USA