Dying to Tell

by Robert Goddard | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by serendipity- of Wateringen, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 7/27/2008
Journal Entry 1 by serendipity- from Wateringen, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 27, 2008
I bought this book in a secondhandstore in Mission Beach, Australia. "Pre-loved books" the sign said. I like that!

Lance Bradley, idling his life away in the little Somerset town of Glastonbury, suddenly receives a call for help from the eccentric sister of his old friend Rupert Alder. Rupe appears to have vanished without trace. Reluctantly, Lance goes to London, to discover that Rupe?s employers want him tried for fraud. A Japanese businessman claims he has stolen a document of huge importance. And a private detective is demanding money for trying to trace, on Rupe?s behalf, an American called Townley, who was involved in a mysterious death at Wilderness Farm, near Glastonbury, back in 1963.

No sooner has Lance decided that whatever Rupe was up to is too risky to get involved in than he finds that he already is involved, and the only way out is to get in deeper still. Where is Rupe? What is the document he has stolen? Who is Townley? And what happened at Wilderness Farm nearly thirty years before that holds the key to a secret more amazing than Lance Bradley could ever have imagined?

Journal Entry 2 by serendipity- from Wateringen, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I really loved this story. It was an exciting read. I hope to release this book somewhere in Australia

Journal Entry 3 by serendipity- at A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 02, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/2/2008 UTC) at A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I gave this book to my husband

Journal Entry 4 by Zarus from Wateringen, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, August 02, 2008
Got the book from my wife after she read it during our honeymoon in Australia. I immediately started reading it since she was so enthousiastic about it. Well, a good thing that I did that, since I loved it as well! It was so exciting I couldn't stop reading.

Released 11 yrs ago (8/1/2008 UTC) at Tiffany's Cafe, Imperial Arcade, Pitt Street Mall in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

I left the book at Tiffany's (OBCZ) in the book box near the entrance.