The Velvet Promise

by Jude Deveraux | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SilverFlame of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 7/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by SilverFlame from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, July 26, 2008
Up for grabs.

Journal Entry 2 by SilverFlame at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, September 13, 2010
Sent to svoight as a RABCK in September of 2010 for her OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Received as a gift for my OBCZ. Thanks so much it will be heading to the shelf shortly.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/1/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018
The first of your generous giveaway bookboxes arrived today - many thanks! As these are romances I will probably release most of them unread, though if any catch my eye I might check them out. They'll be distributed among the new local Little Free Libraries or other locations.

Journal Entry 6 by wingGoryDetailswing at Milford Oval in Milford, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at Milford Oval in Milford, New Hampshire USA

When I saw that this was a BC book from 2006, I had to give it a scenic release location. I left it, bagged against the elements, in a flowerbox on the gazebo in the Milford Oval; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***