Nauti Dreams (The Nauti Trilogy, Book 3)

by Lora Leigh | Romance |
ISBN: 9780425219515 Global Overview for this book
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 7/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 25, 2008
Third in a sizzling trilogy by the New York Times bestselling author of Nauti Boy and Nauti Nights.

Natches Mackay separated himself from his family years ago, except for the two cousins who gave him the only family he'd known. Now he's being dragged back into his father's life in ways that could destroy him and the one woman who tempts him beyond reason: Government Agent Chaya Dane, who has fought to put her own past behind her. A mission in Somerset, Kentucky, brings her back into the dreams of Natches—and into the shadows cast by his father, suspected in the theft of government missiles. And it could cost Chaya more than she ever imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 31, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/31/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to JennyC1230
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 07, 2008
Omigoodness! Another RABCK from noumena12! Yay! :-) I adore Lora Leigh! Once I start reading one, eating, sleeping, etc. become secondary to reading the book. Thank you so much for your generosity!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, November 02, 2008
This was a fun book! Lots of erotic encounters (Wow!) and a bit of suspense thrown in to increase the mystery! I adore Lora Leigh. Looking forward to the next one in this series: Nauti Intentions (Winter 2009).

Reserved for flossie771 who is a big fan of Lora Leigh books...

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/20/2008 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I hope that you enjoy this book! :-)

Journal Entry 6 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, November 21, 2008
I received this book in a box of goodies sent to me from JennyC1230. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful books. I love this author and I haven't read any of this series, so I am looking forward to it. You are awesome!!!

Journal Entry 7 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I just finished reading this one....loved it. Now I can't wait to read the other books in the nauti series. Thanks JennyC1230 for sharing this book with me.

Journal Entry 8 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/18/2009 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

Passing this book on to Irishlass1953....I know she also enjoys Lora Leigh books! I hope you enjoy reading this one.

Journal Entry 9 by irishlass1953 from not specified, not specified not specified on Saturday, March 21, 2009
3rd book in a box of 3 that flossie771 sent as a controlled release. Thanks flossie!

Journal Entry 10 by irishlass1953 from not specified, not specified not specified on Monday, July 27, 2009
The book is okay, I like her Breed Series better. This is a controlled release to St. Joseph, MO (a PBS member)