Black Rose: In the Garden Trilogy (In The Garden)

by Nora Roberts | Women's Fiction |
Registered by 300dogs of Jackson, New Jersey USA on 7/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by 300dogs from Jackson, New Jersey USA on Friday, July 25, 2008
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it doesn't cost anything to join!)—and if you do, please consider using me, 300dogs, as the member who referred you. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. You can post now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back here; tell us your opinion of the book if you’d like; and let us know when and where the book is going next. Again, welcome, happy reading, and happy BookCrossing!

If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up this book!! Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 2 by 300dogs from Jackson, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 08, 2008
This is book two of the In the Garden Trilogy, which I have offered as a ray. Read and enjoy!

Mailing order:
top-tappser(Washington)
dabercro(Utah)
mrsboknows(South Carolina)
Rrrcaron(New Hampshire)
sunfi(Ohio)
Bokwormy(Portugal) Here!

Journal Entry 3 by 300dogs at Jackson, New Jersey USA on Friday, September 12, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/11/2008 UTC) at Jackson, New Jersey USA

Mailed to top-tappser in Washington, book two of a trilogy spiral.

Journal Entry 4 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Rec'd via the postman today. Will get to it following book one in the trilogy.

Journal Entry 5 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Saturday, October 25, 2008
I found this one a little harder to get interested in, but once I did it was a good read. Now we know who Amelia is. What will we find out about her in book #3. The second woman ended up with who I thought she would and now we will see about #3. Sorry about the length of time I held this. I was out of town for part of the time. I will mail this off on Monday.

Journal Entry 6 by top-tappser at Bonney Lake, Postal Service -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 27, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/27/2008 UTC) at Bonney Lake, Postal Service -- Controlled Releases

Sent to dabercro as part of a book spiral.

Journal Entry 7 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Saturday, November 01, 2008
Received in the mail yesterday along with book #3. Should be able to start this book within the next few days.

Journal Entry 8 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, November 13, 2008
I, too, found it hard to get started in this book but it was worth staying with it. This book centered around Roz and Amelia. As stated in an earlier JE, we learn who Amelia is. Will Amelia find peace in the last book? Since the first book centered on Stella, I think the last book will probably center on Hayley. I will move this book along to the next reader soon.

Journal Entry 9 by dabercro at Mount Pleasant, South Carolina USA on Monday, November 17, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/17/2008 UTC) at Mount Pleasant, South Carolina USA

Sending to mrsboknows, book #2 of the spiral.

Journal Entry 10 by PalmettoBuckeye from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina USA on Monday, November 24, 2008
Arrived today. I'll start it as soon as I finish the book I am currently reading. Can't wait!!!

Journal Entry 11 by PalmettoBuckeye from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina USA on Sunday, December 14, 2008
I enjoyed this one as much as the first. The Harper family is very very interesting, especially Amelia. Can't wait to see how the trilogy ends.

Journal Entry 12 by PalmettoBuckeye at Mount Pleasant, South Carolina USA on Saturday, December 20, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/20/2008 UTC) at Mount Pleasant, South Carolina USA

Sent to rrcaron this morning.

Journal Entry 13 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, January 04, 2009
Received this in the mail this week. Can't wait to get started!
Ruth

Journal Entry 14 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Loved it as much as the first, and am anxiously awaitng the third! It was neat finding out who Amelia was. She sure got a lot bolder in this book. Can't wait to see how it all ends. Sending on to next reader.
Ruth

Journal Entry 15 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, January 15, 2009
Received in the mail today along with another book. I have 4 rings ahead of this one and will and will get it on it's way within the next 6 weeks. Thanks to Rrrcaron for mailing this to me and 300dogs for including me in this ring.

Journal Entry 16 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 14, 2009
Just finished this one and it was okay, it didn't hook me as the first one did and I didn't find Roz to be a very sympathetic character. I'm hoping the final book is better. I'll be sending this one off to Bokwormy along with the other two hopefully next weekend. Thanks 300dogs for including me in this one.

Journal Entry 17 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/25/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

Mailed off to Bokwormy today with its two siblings, the postal clerk said they should arrive in the next couple weeks or so.

Journal Entry 18 by BOKWORMY on Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Thank-you so much sunfi for posting it over & a big thanks to 300dogs for sharing this triology with me!

I've got a few bookrings before this one but I'll try to be quick!

Journal Entry 19 by BOKWORMY on Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I really enjoyed this trilogy... a nice cosy read!

PMing 300dogs for addy.