Just Perfect (Perfect Trilogy, Book 2)

by Julie Ortolon | Romance |
Registered by BookcrossSG1 on 7/23/2008
Journal Entry 1 by BookcrossSG1 on Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I will be travelling around Singapore. Be sure to "catch" me at the Official BookCross@SG hotspots!

Journal Entry 2 by toyjoy on Monday, December 29, 2008
A short & light read, finished it in 2 days. It was funny, & made me ponder over those times which is to act on instincts or head feel.

Will be sending it to a fellow bookcrosser. As a gesture of Thanks for loaning me her books!

Journal Entry 3 by toyjoy on Monday, December 29, 2008
I notice that there isn't a summary on it, so I just add it in here.

Maddy, Christine and Amy are thrilled that their old college suite-mate has written a bestselling book, How to Have the Perfect Life—until they realize she used them as examples of how women let fear screw up their lives. The worst part is…it’s sort of true. Together they make a pact: they each have one year to face down their fears—and maybe show Miss Perfect a thing or two!

AN ICE PRINCESS

You have to be tough to work in the ER—but Dr. Christine Ashton's courage doesn't extend to riding a chairlift, no matter how much she loves skiing. Her challenge is to strap on a pair of skis and conquer her fear of heights. The bigger challenge, though, will be resisting the sexy ski instructor her friends have deemed off-limits.

A SKI BUM

Alec Hunter is more than just a fun-loving charmer and nothing like the users, losers, and strays Christine usually winds up with. But she's still giving him the cold shoulder, and he's determined to prove how wrong she is about him.

A PERFECT DISASTER?

After helping the victim of a snowboarding accident, the two fall hard and fast—with enough heat to melt the mountains. And everything is just perfect—until Christine must face kind of fear and choose between her dream job back home and her dream man in Colorado.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgaine77 from Münchenstein, Baselland Switzerland on Tuesday, March 03, 2009
What a surprise, an extra book in a parcel that came a loooooong way. Thanks so much!