Sleepwalking

by Julie Myerson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghippoleinwing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/31/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, July 31, 2008
Synopsis
Susan has drifted through her life, perplexed and despairing, unable to take control. When she embarks on a potentially destructive extra-marital affair, it becomes clear that she must consider not only the abuses of the past but also the confusions of the future.

From the Publisher
A disquieting and moving novel exploring the taboo of extra marital sex in pregnancy.

About the Author
Julie Myerson:
Julie Myerson was born in Nottingham in 1960. She is the author of five novels - Sleepwalking, The Touch, Me and the Fat Man, Laura Blundy and Something Might Happen - and one work of non-fiction, Home: The Story of Everyone Who Ever Lived in Our House. She lives in Clapham.

Journal Entry 2 by winghippoleinwing at By mail, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/26/2009 UTC) at By mail, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

RABCK book + bookmark
Hope you'll like my choice!
Have fun reading

Journal Entry 3 by jneni on Thursday, September 03, 2009
Thank you for the book and the bookmark! :-) I'm sure I'll enjoy it!