Love in the Time of Cholera

by Gabriel Garcia Marques | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghippoleinwing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 8/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, August 11, 2008
Translated from the Spanish by Edith Grossman
Published in Penguin Books 1989
348 pages

Synopsis
Florentino Ariza has never forgotten his first love. He has waited nearly a lifetime in silence since his beloved Fermina married another man. No woman can replace her in his heart. But now her husband is dead. Finally - after fifty-one years, nine months and four days - Florentino has another chance to declare his eternal passion and win her back. Will love that has survived half a century remain unrequited?

Journal Entry 2 by winghippoleinwing at by post, a birthday RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 31, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/31/2008 UTC) at by post, a birthday RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday to my birthday buddy in Portugal.
Enjoy the book - hope it is a suitable one - and hope you'll have a wonderful day!

Journal Entry 3 by Moonwoolf from Azambuja, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Sunday, September 21, 2008
Thank you very much for this book. I will enjoy it of course, as this writter is one of the nobel, and will help me continue my Nobel Challenge. :D
Had a great day! :D