Aunt Dimity's Good Deed

by NANCY ATHERTON | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 12, 2008
Amazon Editorial Review

Nancy Atherton's growing number of fans will certainly be delighted by Aunt Dimity's latest appearance in the honey-colored English cottage she bequeathed to her "niece," Lori Shepherd. Thanks to Aunt Dimity, Lori's life has taken on fairy-tale proportions: she's financially set for life and happily married or so she thinks. When Lori's plans for a second honeymoon to England with her workaholic husband fall through, she begrudgingly takes along her father-in-law who promptly disappears, leaving behind a mysterious note. Inspired and guided by the ghost of Aunt Dimity and her inimitable blue journal, Lori's search for the elderly gentleman turns into a harrowing mission to uncover a centuries-old family secret complicated by mistaken identities, falsified deeds, family feuds, and Lori's unseemly attraction to her husband's beguiling English cousin. In a delightful chase that takes her all over the English countryside, Lori discovers the true meaning of marital bliss, and Nancy Atherton's fans, new and old, will savor a masterpiece of old-fashioned fun.

Released 5 yrs ago (8/17/2015 UTC) at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing to help stock an OBCZ or LFL, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Tuesday, September 29, 2015
This was given to me my bookstogive a book box give away! Thank you for sharing your books with me! I'm looking forward to reading this then sending it on it's way.

Journal Entry 4 by wingReadertoowing at Richmond, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at Richmond, Texas USA

I will be donating this to the Cambridge Square Senior Apartments new library. I hope you enjoy it!