Blowout

by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingMyssCynwing of San Antonio, Texas USA on 7/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingMyssCynwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, July 12, 2008
Putting in a bookbox I received today in exchange for Stephen King's "The Mist"

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, July 28, 2008
Took this out of Carlissa's Audio BookBox.

This author keeps popping up on lists people recommend to me. Maybe it's the fact that the main character works for The Washington Post, my hometown newspaper that arrives on my doorstep every morning? I'm interested to see what it's all about.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hmm. What to say about this? I wasn't terribly impressed, but it was a nice, enjoyable story. It went on a tad longer than I was in the mood for (not the book's fault) and it was a little difficult keeping track of all the characters at first (had to re-listen to parts of the first disc because I didn't understand the sudden jump). But once I understood all the players it was quite interesting. I liked the way the puzzle pieces came together in the end. I especially liked the setting, since it's near where I live :-)

My favorite parts were the... ambiguously supernatural moments and the human sides of the characters.

I'm not sure I would go hunting out more of the author's works, but I wouldn't avoid them and I'm glad I had a chance to try this one out.

Journal Entry 4 by wingKateKintailwing at Audiobook Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/3/2009 UTC) at Audiobook Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Adding this to BigJohnLefty's Audiobook Bookbox!

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 10, 2009
Removed from BigJohnLefty's Audio Bookbox

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 04, 2010
I listened to this book while commuting. It was a good story and very well read. I enjoyed the side mystery as well as the main plotlline.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 09, 2010
Loaned to brother

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 03, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (10/4/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Released to Carlissa's CD Audio Box

Journal Entry 9 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, October 19, 2010
This book enjoyed a brief visit in San Jose, California before continuing its travels with the CD Only Bookbox!

Journal Entry 10 by carlissa at Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 28, 2010
this audio came back to me in round 6 of my audio bookbox.

Journal Entry 11 by carlissa at Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Sending to BigJohnLefty.

Journal Entry 12 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Saturday, December 19, 2015
Received yesterday in mail as a very generous RABCK from Carlissa - thanks! Will add to an upcoming bookbox.....

Journal Entry 13 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Monday, January 04, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (1/4/2016 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am putting this into an audiobookbox.... Hope this finds a good home!

Journal Entry 14 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Saturday, June 11, 2016
taking out of BigJohnLefty's Other Audio Bookbox