Walk on the Wild Side (The Others, Book 5)

by Christine Warren | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 7/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 11, 2008
Kitty Sugarman is a lot tougher than her name implies. Still, she's content with how her small- town life keeps her removed from all the changes happening in the worldlike the Unveiling of the Others. That is, until a near-tragedy strikes and Kitty discovers she has abilities . . .thanks to a father she never knew was alive. He also happens to be a were-lion and leader of one of the most powerful Prides out West.

When Kitty heads to Vegas to find out more about her father, it's his sexy, seductive second-in-command or baas of the Pride, Marcus Stewart, who commands her attention. Now that she has tempted Marcus's hunger for a mate, Kitty finds herself stuck in a vicious struggle for her father's fortune, while deadly unrest stirs within the pride. Kitty's rivals won't rest until she's gone for good, but Marcus will fight until his last breath to save her&even if it means going against the pride.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 25, 2008
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to CheriePie
Happy Reading!!!

NOTE: BC wouldn't let me do a controlled release on this book...not sure why

Journal Entry 3 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, August 15, 2008
Received this a couple weeks back but because things have been so crazy here it sat next to my PC for a couple weeks before I had time to journal it.

Anyway, it's sooooo funny that you sent me this as a surprise RABCK since I was trying to get my hands on it in Amber's PUF Swap not just a few days before. (Unfortunately it got stolen out of the swap by someone else.)

Thanks for sending me this, Ann! x0x0x0x0x0x