The Last Precinct

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Hholly of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on 7/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Hholly from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, July 10, 2008
'The Agatha Christie of the DNA age.' Express

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, January 29, 2009
I took the book home from today´s meetup. Sounds interesting!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, February 15, 2009
This was my first book of this series, but certainly not my last! It´s a really good thriller with a lot of suspense. Now I´ll have to get hold of the other books of this author... :-)

Released 10 yrs ago (2/17/2009 UTC) at Café Smögen, Klaus-Groth-Str.28 in Hamburg - Borgfelde, Hamburg Germany

This will be one of the first books in the new OBCZ!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Since nobody wanted the book and the shelf in the OBCZ was not finished yet, I took the book home with me again.

Released 9 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at Convention 2010 (BookCrossing Anniversary) in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

This book will travel with me to the big international Bookcrossing Convention in Amsterdam. I´m not sure yet where I will release it.