Prince Charming Volume 1 (Yaoi) (Prince Charming)

by Akemi Takaido | Graphic Novels |
Registered by kanaye44 of Norwich, Connecticut USA on 7/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by kanaye44 from Norwich, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Professor Asahina isn't a very good teacher. Rumor has it that he spends his nights at love hotels with a different partner every night and he has been known to come to class drunk on occasion. When one of his students, Yuasa, finds a film of him having sex with an unknown lady in a love hotel, things get a little sticky. Yuasa promises to help Professor Asahina hunt down the tape and keep his secret safe, but for a price. Yuasa is known to associate with men and has had his eyes on Professor Asahina for a while.

Putting this into an INTL BOOKRING.
The List:
10)KateKintail
11)Elsi
12)Hippolein
13)Kanaye44

Journal Entry 2 by kanaye44 from Norwich, Connecticut USA on Thursday, October 02, 2008
On its way to Laevina, the fist person on the bookring list!

Journal Entry 3 by laevina from Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Drama / Romance

Can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 4 by laevina from Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, October 20, 2008
I was surprised by the story and pacing of Asahina and Yuasa. Can't wait to read volume two!

Off to the next person in the bookring.

Journal Entry 5 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Arrived at my p.o.box today. Thanks kanaye44 for including me in the bookring, and laevina for posting the book to me!

Journal Entry 6 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Friday, November 14, 2008
A strange kind of love triangle, where teens seduce/manipulate their elders...I'm curious to see how the story plays out in the next volume, whether Sensei Asahina will take control of the situation....

The artwork, though, isn't anything special.

-------
On its way to Supertalya!

Journal Entry 7 by Supertalya on Friday, November 21, 2008
I just got this in the mail. I have read several graphic novels --such as the Persepolis books, a couple indie ones like La Perdida, but this will be my first Manga novel. --Hard to believe I have lived in Japan for two years and Korea for almost three.

Journal Entry 8 by Supertalya at Yongsan-Gu, Soul-t'ukpyolsi South Korea on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (11/26/2008 UTC) at Yongsan-Gu, Soul-t'ukpyolsi South Korea

Today is American Thanksgiving so I have the day off, but the Korean post office is open. I am on my way to drop this book off. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by arturogrande from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Not really my sort of thing, I'm afraid - but thanks very much for sharing all the same.
I'll pass it on to norarobertsfan as soon as I get her address.

Journal Entry 10 by arturogrande from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 02, 2009
On its way to norarobertsfan.

Journal Entry 11 by norarobertsfan on Monday, January 12, 2009
Started reading the manga as i received it today, will ship wednesday, since i have early and late classes tomorrow.Going to pm Kiri for her mailing address..

Edit:this manga was ok. being a lover of haru wo daiteita and gravitation, i guess this one didnt really spark it for me. though it didnt make an impact, i usually read manga in an electronic form, so it was exciting to be able to enjoy one in person. :) i will be shipping out this morning.

Journal Entry 12 by Kiri from Santa Rosa, California USA on Friday, March 06, 2009
TBR Thanks! This won't take long to read, and am looking forward to examining the art. Will be pm'ing spacedog for an addy today. =)