Between The Tides

by Patti Callahan Henry | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by elle311 of Suffolk, Virginia USA on 7/2/2008
Journal Entry 1 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Thrift store find.

Journal Entry 2 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Friday, August 07, 2009
Enjoyable book on a rainy afternoon. Catherine's father died none months ago and she still hasn't spread his ashes as he requested. If she did, then she would have to go back to where a terrible tragedy took place that changed her family's lives forever. There was a twist in the novel, and I saw it coming before it was even revealed. There were also some quotable lines that I will update once I find them again.

Journal Entry 3 by elle311 at Pensacola, Florida USA on Monday, September 20, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (9/20/2010 UTC) at Pensacola, Florida USA

On it's way to SeeLifeMarvels...Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 4 by SeeLifeMarvels at Pensacola, Florida USA on Saturday, September 25, 2010
RABCK from Suffolk.

Journal Entry 5 by SeeLifeMarvels at Pensacola, Florida USA on Saturday, August 20, 2011
One of my summer reads. Guilt, secrets, betrayal, love. While I enjoyed the book, the description of a hurricane/tropical storm during Memorial Day weekend was not the least bit plausible as hurricane season doesn't begin until June 1st. Also, when blue crabs are put into boiling water, they don't turn blue, they turn red. Despite those minor details, I could easily imagine life in quiet, small town, Seaboro NC.

Journal Entry 6 by SeeLifeMarvels at Naval Hospital in Pensacola, Florida USA on Monday, August 29, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/29/2011 UTC) at Naval Hospital in Pensacola, Florida USA

On the corner table, upstairs waiting area for Green Team & Dermatology, I believe.

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, SeeLifeMarvels, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!