The Dream Stalker

by Margaret Coel | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by AnnaLibrarian of Richmond, Virginia USA on 4/4/2003
Journal Entry 1 by AnnaLibrarian from Richmond, Virginia USA on Friday, April 04, 2003
I like this series because the characters are written very well and the protagonists are not perfect. They have failings and tend to perservere only through strenght of will and not so much through keen intelligence and blind luck. It's different from the type of mystery I usually read. This is the third book in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by AnnaLibrarian at Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Saturday, April 12, 2003
Released on Saturday, April 12, 2003 at Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina USA.

Plan to release it somewhere obvious. Hope some lucky ACRL member enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by SandiTheLibrarian from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Found at the ACRL conference in Charlotte, and brought back to Canada. Will release in BC once I've finished it. I had heard about this project but never imagined I'd find a book myself!! I'm not a SciFi reader, so my judgement about this genre is limited.